Forest Certification LLC is pleased to announce the training course for auditors in FSC Forest Management and FSC Chain of Custody certification.
Dates and location
The training takes place at Vozdvizhenskoe Park Hotel (Poselok Avagard, Serpukhov, Moscow Region) on 12-17 March, 2018.
In this six-day training course, you will acquire basic knowledge of certification schemes, FSC certification requirements, and audit methods.
The training is divided into three sessions:
- Introduction to FSC and audit methodology
- FSC Forest Management Certification
- FSC Chain of Custody and Controlled Wood Certification
During the training course participants have to do drills, take midterm tests and pass a final exam. Program of the training includes lectures, discussions, workshops and business games, the interaction of trainers and learners, modeling of real-world situations, which promote the skills for FSC audit.
Our training course is for certificate holders, practicing and potential auditors of certification bodies, internal auditors, stakeholders, advisors, and NGO representatives.
Training participants will be provided with knowledge and skills in following fields:
- ISO audit principles and methods of ISO audit, required for scheduling and conducting FSC audits for adjusting these schemes in accordance with FSC-STD-20-001 V4-0 requirements;
- Requirements of accreditation and certification FSC standards, needed for assessment and rendering reports on audit findings;
- Requirements of FSC trademark use by certificate holders.
Successfully passed final exam Learners (not less than 70% of final grade) will receive Certificates of completion of theoretical training course on «Auditor of FSC forest management certification» and «Auditor of FSC Chain of Custody certification».
Certificates of participation in training course are granted to all learners, who did not pass final grade (final grade is less than 70%) but attended all classes.
Tuition fee for the six-day course «Auditor of FSC Forest Management and Chain of Custody certification» is 70.000 (seventy thousand) roubles, free of VAT.
The cost covers study materials, coffee breaks and two group transfers from Moscow and back on 11 and 18 March.`
Accommodation is not inclusive, but it can be at your request. FC undertakes the commitment to book the rooms in Vozdvizhenskoe Park Hotel for all participants (Check-in on 11 March, check out on 18 March), Superior room type, price per person – 39.240 roubles. Hotel invoice for accommodation will be sent along with training contract.
FC managers will be your tutors during the training course: Quality Director Oleg Konyushatov and Senior Auditor Vyacheslav Usanin, who have rich experience in teaching, scheduling, and conduction of FSC audits.
Training materials for participants
- Methodological manual for training courses «Auditor of FSC forest management certification» and «Auditor of FSC Chain of Custody certification», containing regulatory documents (for educational purpose), materials for practical training, drills and templates for practice.
- Midterm and final tests, notebook/paper, pen.
Due to providing most training materials in soft copy Learners will need the laptops (or any other electronic device, which is convenient for you and has USB connector) during the classes. FC will NOT provide participants with laptops.
Should you be interested in Training course we earnestly ask You to e-mail us an application for training (form appended) to email@example.com, in case of arising any questions please contact Quality Tatyana Kochegarova: +7(495) 640-84-92, +7 (915) 338-81-41.
Kindly note that number of participants is limited in accordance with FSC regulatory requirements and is 20 people during one course.